Thursday, July 22, 2010 - By Andrew - 2 comments
Few questions seem to generate heated debate on SeeClickFix as consistently as whether or not to change a busy intersection into a roundabout. In places as diverse as Ann Arbor, MI, Chattanooga,TN, and Santa Fe, NM fixers have signed on to express their approval or disapproval of turning an old-fashioned, cornered intersection into a new-fangled no-angles roundabout.
One place where arguments for / against a roundabout are circulating particularly quickly is in Ballston Spa, NY. A post on the local blog at timeunion.com is continuing the debate from SeeClickFix on the local newspaper's forum. Any guesses as to the what the first two commenters had to say? I'll give you a hint: their conclusions were polar opposites.
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- Brooklyn Community Board 14: On Board to begin usi...
- Dogs, Trees, and Your Neighborhood
- Roots in Alpharetta
- How many chihuahuas is too many chihuahuas?
- To round or not to round—
- Issue Spotlight: Cleaning up Milton Street
- Feature Highlight: Incomplete Reports
- Heavy Rains bring Cleared Drains!
- SeeClickFix goes to Vegas!
- Will Government as Platform stop at the unions?
- Issue # 1300 & the Tomlinson Bridge Protest
- In The Media: Rome, New York
- SouthLake Texas Adds SeeClickFix To Their Quiver
- Brown Water in New Haven
- SeeClickFix: Making Your Neighborhood Smell Better...
- ▼ July (15)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)