We are currently experiencing server issues.
Monday, July 12, 2010 - By Sid Burgess - No comments
The picturesque city of SouthLake, Texas is no stranger to getting their fix on. This city of twenty thousand boasts a ninety-three percent citizen rating on park inspections. During Funding Year 2009, SouthLake's Community Services Division logged almost twelve thousand hours of volunteer time. That translates into over a quarter million dollars in savings for the city.
Ben Thatcher, Assistant City Manager, was quick to outline a couple strengths of the SeeClickFix platform.
"We were attracted to the simplicity and transparency of it. This is another arrow in our quiver as far as what our philosphy is." Thatcher added.
Like SouthLake, communities are seeking to find mobile ways to connect with their citizens. More and more are turning to SeeClickFix Plus for their first mobile app. Features of SeeClickFix Plus includes:
If you are interested in adding SeeClickFix Plus or any of the SeeClickFix products to your arsenal, please contact us today!
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- Brooklyn Community Board 14: On Board to begin usi...
- Dogs, Trees, and Your Neighborhood
- Roots in Alpharetta
- How many chihuahuas is too many chihuahuas?
- To round or not to round—
- Issue Spotlight: Cleaning up Milton Street
- Feature Highlight: Incomplete Reports
- Heavy Rains bring Cleared Drains!
- SeeClickFix goes to Vegas!
- Will Government as Platform stop at the unions?
- Issue # 1300 & the Tomlinson Bridge Protest
- In The Media: Rome, New York
- SouthLake Texas Adds SeeClickFix To Their Quiver
- Brown Water in New Haven
- SeeClickFix: Making Your Neighborhood Smell Better...
- ▼ July (15)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)