We are currently experiencing server issues.
Tuesday, July 13, 2010 - By Sid Burgess - No comments
Rome DPW leader responds to Rome Observer website service
According to the the interview, Tallarino is looking forward to using SeeClickFix to fill a gap in the city's ability to receive issue reports from citizens.
Rome is a historical city of thirty-four thousand and marks the spot where construction began on the Erie Canal.
The small city has received numerous awards over the years.
2007 - Rome-Utica named one of the top 25 best places to live, Country Home 2007 Best Green Places
2006 - Rome Bark Park dog park ranked 4th in the Nation
2005 - Farmers Insurance Group's 18th Most Secure City
2005 - 7th Best Golf City in America as reported by Golf Digest
2004 - #21 Inc. Magazine's Top 25 Places to do Business in America
2004 - Treecity USA - Governor George Pataki - Arbor Day
2002 - All America City Finalist
2002 - New York State Quality Community
We are proud to be a part of such a great community!
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- Brooklyn Community Board 14: On Board to begin usi...
- Dogs, Trees, and Your Neighborhood
- Roots in Alpharetta
- How many chihuahuas is too many chihuahuas?
- To round or not to round—
- Issue Spotlight: Cleaning up Milton Street
- Feature Highlight: Incomplete Reports
- Heavy Rains bring Cleared Drains!
- SeeClickFix goes to Vegas!
- Will Government as Platform stop at the unions?
- Issue # 1300 & the Tomlinson Bridge Protest
- In The Media: Rome, New York
- SouthLake Texas Adds SeeClickFix To Their Quiver
- Brown Water in New Haven
- SeeClickFix: Making Your Neighborhood Smell Better...
- ▼ July (15)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)