Monday, July 19, 2010 - By Sid Burgess - 2 comments
You pull up to a red light and an intersection and one of red lights is out. Immediately you think, "I need to report this to my city with SeeClickFix!" You whip out your phone and fire up the SeeClickFix App. You take your picture and, uh oh...the light just turned green.
No worries! When you snap a photo using the SeeClickFix app, we automatically save the picture and your location. So when you finally reach your destination you can finish the report. Here's how:
Q&A: Have you used the incomplete report feature?
Are there other features you would like to see on our mobile apps?
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- Brooklyn Community Board 14: On Board to begin usi...
- Dogs, Trees, and Your Neighborhood
- Roots in Alpharetta
- How many chihuahuas is too many chihuahuas?
- To round or not to round—
- Issue Spotlight: Cleaning up Milton Street
- Feature Highlight: Incomplete Reports
- Heavy Rains bring Cleared Drains!
- SeeClickFix goes to Vegas!
- Will Government as Platform stop at the unions?
- Issue # 1300 & the Tomlinson Bridge Protest
- In The Media: Rome, New York
- SouthLake Texas Adds SeeClickFix To Their Quiver
- Brown Water in New Haven
- SeeClickFix: Making Your Neighborhood Smell Better...
- ▼ July (15)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)