Wednesday, July 28, 2010 - By Annelies - No comments
Brooklyn Community Board 14 announced in an article on their website today that they are now using SeeClickFix in order to “make it easy for anyone to report issues and problems to us and make it easier for us and other city agencies to respond, and act.” Board 14, one of the eighteen local units within Brooklyn, NY, is comprised of Flatbush, Midwood, and parts of Kensington. In the article, members of Board 14 state, “We wish to make resolving problems easier, make the process more transparent and empower our residents to improve the community.” Through these goals, Brooklyn Community Board 14 joins the ever-increasing number of communities looking to facilitate communications with their citizens.
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- Brooklyn Community Board 14: On Board to begin usi...
- Dogs, Trees, and Your Neighborhood
- Roots in Alpharetta
- How many chihuahuas is too many chihuahuas?
- To round or not to round—
- Issue Spotlight: Cleaning up Milton Street
- Feature Highlight: Incomplete Reports
- Heavy Rains bring Cleared Drains!
- SeeClickFix goes to Vegas!
- Will Government as Platform stop at the unions?
- Issue # 1300 & the Tomlinson Bridge Protest
- In The Media: Rome, New York
- SouthLake Texas Adds SeeClickFix To Their Quiver
- Brown Water in New Haven
- SeeClickFix: Making Your Neighborhood Smell Better...
- ▼ July (15)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)