Thursday, April 1, 2010 - By zak - No comments
We welcome the addition of our widgets to two new media partners:
The Poughkeepsie Journal in Poughkeepsie, NY
and WMBF News in Myrtle Beach, SC.
Both of the sites belong to media groups who have been very interested in getting their users involved with SeeClickFix. The Journal belongs to Gannett, which also owns long-time SCF users like Asbury Park Press and the Fort Collins Colorodoan. WMBF belongs to Raycom, which controls Charlotte, NC's WBTV as well.
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- Who Dumped All That Free Speech on My Lawn?
- Holding Down the Fort
- EveryBlock Partners With SeeClickFix
- It Takes a Village 2.0 to Fix a Street
- GOOD Fences make GOOD Neighbors
- New Partners Let Their Readers Know About SeeClick...
- Mashed Up, Craig's Listed
- Hollywood Part II
- SeeClickFix Partners with Journal Register Co.
- SeeClickFix Needs Your Votes
- 10 Entrepreneurs Pushing Gov. Forward
- SeeClickFix working with 311 Call Centers
- Hats off to Hollywood, FL
- Citizens as Public Sensors
- Citizen Who?
- Solving neighborhood violence with technology?
- Know what you need to accept in your neighborhood ...
- How to fix a pothole in Tucson
- This is what I looked like before SeeClickFix
- Graffiti Doesn't Always Have an Address
- Fixing Tallahassee
- What's That Smell?
- Tomorrow's Social Entrepreneurship
- Two New Widgets: Down South, Up North
- ▼ April (24)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)