Monday, April 26, 2010 - By Ben Berkowitz - No comments
In January 2008, right around the time when SeeClickFix was getting started, a great start-up called EveryBlock was being launched. EveryBlock provides tons of great local data to citizens in most major US cities. Since that time we have received tons of requests from users to work with EveryBlock to display SeeClickFix data.
We are really excited to announce that Dan O'Neil and Adrian Holovaty at EveryBlock have made that possible today and are integrating the display of SeeClickFix data into their site.
As SeeClickFix's API is not finalized and is still looking for feedback here EveryBlock users will have to click through to SeeClickFix to comment on issues. Once the SCF API is finalized we will work with EveryBlock to create the write connection to SeeClickFix as well.
You can view the article on http://paidcontent.org/ and on ReadWriteWeb
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- Who Dumped All That Free Speech on My Lawn?
- Holding Down the Fort
- EveryBlock Partners With SeeClickFix
- It Takes a Village 2.0 to Fix a Street
- GOOD Fences make GOOD Neighbors
- New Partners Let Their Readers Know About SeeClick...
- Mashed Up, Craig's Listed
- Hollywood Part II
- SeeClickFix Partners with Journal Register Co.
- SeeClickFix Needs Your Votes
- 10 Entrepreneurs Pushing Gov. Forward
- SeeClickFix working with 311 Call Centers
- Hats off to Hollywood, FL
- Citizens as Public Sensors
- Citizen Who?
- Solving neighborhood violence with technology?
- Know what you need to accept in your neighborhood ...
- How to fix a pothole in Tucson
- This is what I looked like before SeeClickFix
- Graffiti Doesn't Always Have an Address
- Fixing Tallahassee
- What's That Smell?
- Tomorrow's Social Entrepreneurship
- Two New Widgets: Down South, Up North
- ▼ April (24)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)