Friday, April 16, 2010 - By zak - No comments
SeeClickFix doesn't like second place–help bump us to first by voting for us as the "Top Gov 2.0 Project" in a contest sponsored by GovLoop.com and O'Reilly Media.
The contest will run for one week, April 16-23. The top vote-getter wins a complimentary pass to the Gov 2.0 Expo in Washington, DC on May 25-27, 2010.This would be a great opportunity for SeeClickFix to strut its stuff. Help make it happen.
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- Who Dumped All That Free Speech on My Lawn?
- Holding Down the Fort
- EveryBlock Partners With SeeClickFix
- It Takes a Village 2.0 to Fix a Street
- GOOD Fences make GOOD Neighbors
- New Partners Let Their Readers Know About SeeClick...
- Mashed Up, Craig's Listed
- Hollywood Part II
- SeeClickFix Partners with Journal Register Co.
- SeeClickFix Needs Your Votes
- 10 Entrepreneurs Pushing Gov. Forward
- SeeClickFix working with 311 Call Centers
- Hats off to Hollywood, FL
- Citizens as Public Sensors
- Citizen Who?
- Solving neighborhood violence with technology?
- Know what you need to accept in your neighborhood ...
- How to fix a pothole in Tucson
- This is what I looked like before SeeClickFix
- Graffiti Doesn't Always Have an Address
- Fixing Tallahassee
- What's That Smell?
- Tomorrow's Social Entrepreneurship
- Two New Widgets: Down South, Up North
- ▼ April (24)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)