Tuesday, April 20, 2010 - By zak - No comments
Two Social Media monarchs smiled on SeeClickFix today: Mashable CEO Pete Cashmore and Craig's List Founder Craig Newmark. Newmark profiled SeeClickFix in a blog entry on Mashable called "How Social Media Can Effect Real Social and Governmental Change." Cashmore subsequently tweeted the post out to his nearly 2 million followers.
Newmark called SeeClickFix capable of "substantial social and governmental change" by "improving the efficiency and transparency of government." He complimented our mobile apps and our open API, in particular.
Click here to read the full blog post.
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- Who Dumped All That Free Speech on My Lawn?
- Holding Down the Fort
- EveryBlock Partners With SeeClickFix
- It Takes a Village 2.0 to Fix a Street
- GOOD Fences make GOOD Neighbors
- New Partners Let Their Readers Know About SeeClick...
- Mashed Up, Craig's Listed
- Hollywood Part II
- SeeClickFix Partners with Journal Register Co.
- SeeClickFix Needs Your Votes
- 10 Entrepreneurs Pushing Gov. Forward
- SeeClickFix working with 311 Call Centers
- Hats off to Hollywood, FL
- Citizens as Public Sensors
- Citizen Who?
- Solving neighborhood violence with technology?
- Know what you need to accept in your neighborhood ...
- How to fix a pothole in Tucson
- This is what I looked like before SeeClickFix
- Graffiti Doesn't Always Have an Address
- Fixing Tallahassee
- What's That Smell?
- Tomorrow's Social Entrepreneurship
- Two New Widgets: Down South, Up North
- ▼ April (24)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)