Tuesday, August 25, 2009 - By Ben Berkowitz - No comments
We got a nice letter from the Dallas Morning News this am in regards to http://seeclickfix.com/issues/6934
This is the message that was posted to readers,
"A couple times this summer, we've brought your attention to a new DallasNews.com feature that allows you to alert city of Plano staff to problems like potholes or faulty stop lights. We guess some of you didn't believe the city would actually respond and fix the problems.
Think again, and just ask Dan Rogers.
He asked Plano to fix an uneven pedestrian path near Central Expressway and Park Boulevard. The city forwarded the issue to TxDOT, which manages the path, and the problem was fixed. How about that?"
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- Start Earning Civic Points when you use SeeClickFi...
- Atlanta Bike Coalition uses SCF Pro to Acknowledge...
- SeeClickFix Joondalup
- Where we Live Interview and a Thank You to Paul Ba...
- Craig Newmark says,
- SeeClickFix on WNPR "Where we live" tomorrow at 9:...
- We need your help to name SeeClickFix badges
- Ben does Pecha Kucha tomorrow night
- Plano Texas Fixes despite skepticism
- Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, New Haven, Oakland,...
- Happy Customers in Somerville, MA
- Dallas Morning News Reports Happy SeeClickFix Cust...
- Northern CT Journal Enquirer Places SCF on Homepag...
- Some Good Press on the TUAW
- Of Chickens and Eggs
- SeeClickFix Iphone App. Version 1.0 Released
- Great new New Haven City Cycling Website
- ▼ August (17)
- ► 2008 (62)