Tuesday, August 18, 2009 - By Ben Berkowitz - No comments
Do things really get fixed when they are clicked on SeeClickFix?
From the Dallas Morning News:
"If you haven't taken our Irving Problem Tracker for a whirl, you should check it out. You can report problems you see around the city and Irving staffers are notified by e-mail. This week, the city responded to a light timing problem at Regent and Belt Line and have reported back that it's now fixed. And Andy, who commented about it, says he's already seen an improvement. So if you've got something you want fixed in the city, head on over."
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- Start Earning Civic Points when you use SeeClickFi...
- Atlanta Bike Coalition uses SCF Pro to Acknowledge...
- SeeClickFix Joondalup
- Where we Live Interview and a Thank You to Paul Ba...
- Craig Newmark says,
- SeeClickFix on WNPR "Where we live" tomorrow at 9:...
- We need your help to name SeeClickFix badges
- Ben does Pecha Kucha tomorrow night
- Plano Texas Fixes despite skepticism
- Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, New Haven, Oakland,...
- Happy Customers in Somerville, MA
- Dallas Morning News Reports Happy SeeClickFix Cust...
- Northern CT Journal Enquirer Places SCF on Homepag...
- Some Good Press on the TUAW
- Of Chickens and Eggs
- SeeClickFix Iphone App. Version 1.0 Released
- Great new New Haven City Cycling Website
- ▼ August (17)
- ► 2008 (62)