Tuesday, August 18, 2009 - By Ben Berkowitz - No comments
Barry Rafkind posts at http://fwix.com/share/5_524822da87
"The SeeClickFix tool on the Globe’s local Somerville website allows anyone to report and track 311 service requests on a map of the city. You can even include a photo of the problem. All reported requests are visible to everyone, so it’s easy to view what others have submitted and add your support to those that you care about.
Your request goes directly to Somerville’s 311 system, so you will receive email updates from 311 service reps through the tool if you submit a ticket on the map. Most of the requests are for pothole repairs that are approx 6 months old and still unresolved!
Check out my request to fix the loose wire tied to the Hodgkins Park fence along Simpson Ave (with photo). So far, the service rep has contacted the Fire Dept. and Verizon on my behalf and has promised quick resolution.
What do you think?"
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- Start Earning Civic Points when you use SeeClickFi...
- Atlanta Bike Coalition uses SCF Pro to Acknowledge...
- SeeClickFix Joondalup
- Where we Live Interview and a Thank You to Paul Ba...
- Craig Newmark says,
- SeeClickFix on WNPR "Where we live" tomorrow at 9:...
- We need your help to name SeeClickFix badges
- Ben does Pecha Kucha tomorrow night
- Plano Texas Fixes despite skepticism
- Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, New Haven, Oakland,...
- Happy Customers in Somerville, MA
- Dallas Morning News Reports Happy SeeClickFix Cust...
- Northern CT Journal Enquirer Places SCF on Homepag...
- Some Good Press on the TUAW
- Of Chickens and Eggs
- SeeClickFix Iphone App. Version 1.0 Released
- Great new New Haven City Cycling Website
- ▼ August (17)
- ► 2008 (62)