Tuesday, August 18, 2009 - By Ben Berkowitz - No comments
SeeClickFix Activity has started to grow in Northern CT and the Journal Inquirer has given a spot on their homepage to display that activity.
Hartford, East Hartford and West Hartford all have 311 or similar citizen contact that has been very responsive to issues reported on SeeClickFix. These watch areas were likely created by citizens for their governments at no time or financial expense to the city. We see that SeeClickFix works best when there are active citizens reporting, governments responding and fixing, other orgs like non-profits and utility co's supporting gov in the fixing and of course the press to highlight all this activity.
We haven't figured out the exact measurements of the secret sauce that makes SeeClickFix magic but we're pretty sure these are the main ingredients.
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- Start Earning Civic Points when you use SeeClickFi...
- Atlanta Bike Coalition uses SCF Pro to Acknowledge...
- SeeClickFix Joondalup
- Where we Live Interview and a Thank You to Paul Ba...
- Craig Newmark says,
- SeeClickFix on WNPR "Where we live" tomorrow at 9:...
- We need your help to name SeeClickFix badges
- Ben does Pecha Kucha tomorrow night
- Plano Texas Fixes despite skepticism
- Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, New Haven, Oakland,...
- Happy Customers in Somerville, MA
- Dallas Morning News Reports Happy SeeClickFix Cust...
- Northern CT Journal Enquirer Places SCF on Homepag...
- Some Good Press on the TUAW
- Of Chickens and Eggs
- SeeClickFix Iphone App. Version 1.0 Released
- Great new New Haven City Cycling Website
- ▼ August (17)
- ► 2008 (62)