Tuesday, August 4, 2009 - By Ben Berkowitz - No comments
New Haven Traffic and Parking intern Brian Tang created a knock-out city website with what might be the first city endorsed transparent bike rack request tool in the country. (powered by seeclickfix of course)
Aside from looking really sleek and the city squeezing really quality work out of an intern we were really impressed by how useful the site is. Its complete with useful bike lane and route info. (yes New Haven is in dire need of more of these)along with safety tips for bikers.
If you go to: http://www.cityofnewhaven.com/TrafficParking/BikeParking.asp
You can use the seeclickfix widget to vote on which potential bike rack locations are most needed.
Democracy in bike racks?
Sure why not!
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- Start Earning Civic Points when you use SeeClickFi...
- Atlanta Bike Coalition uses SCF Pro to Acknowledge...
- SeeClickFix Joondalup
- Where we Live Interview and a Thank You to Paul Ba...
- Craig Newmark says,
- SeeClickFix on WNPR "Where we live" tomorrow at 9:...
- We need your help to name SeeClickFix badges
- Ben does Pecha Kucha tomorrow night
- Plano Texas Fixes despite skepticism
- Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, New Haven, Oakland,...
- Happy Customers in Somerville, MA
- Dallas Morning News Reports Happy SeeClickFix Cust...
- Northern CT Journal Enquirer Places SCF on Homepag...
- Some Good Press on the TUAW
- Of Chickens and Eggs
- SeeClickFix Iphone App. Version 1.0 Released
- Great new New Haven City Cycling Website
- ▼ August (17)
- ► 2008 (62)