Wednesday, October 2, 2013 - By Ben Westermann-Clark - No comments
Today we are excited to announce a new feature for government officials representing their department on SeeClickFix: verified accounts.
Now, you'll be able to see the "status" of an account whenever they report or comment on an issue. For any user who is registered, you will see "Registered User" next to their name. For those who just come in and guest post with an email address, "Guest" will appear next to their name. The biggest change, however, is that for anyone who is an official government employee you will see "Verified Official" next to the name, so the community will know with confidence who in the neighborhood is interacting on SeeClickFix.
For those who are already partnered with SeeClickFix, this has already happened. If your city hasn't partnered with SeeClickFix yet, this Verified status is still completely free. In the interest of openness and transparency, we would love to have anyone working in government get Verified--all you have to do is contact us with the email you use on SeeClickFix and we will happily and complimentarily upgrade you.
Seriously. It's free. Just get in touch.
- SeeClickFix Launches a New Feature to Help States,...
- Closing the Loop
- Commonwealth Connect 9 Months Later
- Rebuilding Trust: A New Way to Think About the Soc...
- Millenials, Institutions, Government Shutdown, and...
- Gadgets, Gismos, and a Happy Button for Agoura Hil...
- Hello Holyoke! Welcome to the citizen engagement f...
- Government Procurement: An Optimist's View
- Government for The 21st Century - My TedX talk at ...
- This is Important: Your Neighbors are Awesome
- Longtime SeeClickFix Partner Lansing, MI Gets a Ni...
- September SeeClickFix Press Roundup!
- Now Offering: Verified Accounts for Government Rep...
- SeeClickFix Announced as Finalist in Financial Tim...
- ▼ October (14)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)