Thursday, October 10, 2013 - By Ben Berkowitz - No comments
Lansing, MI signed on to SeeClickFix as one of our earliest partners. Lansing has been with us since we were the new kid on the block. We're excited to continue working with the city as our product expands and as the city increases its digital presence. This week, Lansing launched an awesome new website. The site has streamlined navigation and makes it easy for residents to connect to the city using SeeClickFix. The design is clean and inviting, representative of a city that cares deeply about engaging its citizens.
Congrats to the folks who built the Lansing's new website and the Lansing project managers. Kudos to Julie Ramaccia, SeeClickFix Account Executive, who works with the city. A real win all around.
Go Lansing! Check out the site here.
- SeeClickFix Launches a New Feature to Help States,...
- Closing the Loop
- Commonwealth Connect 9 Months Later
- Rebuilding Trust: A New Way to Think About the Soc...
- Millenials, Institutions, Government Shutdown, and...
- Gadgets, Gismos, and a Happy Button for Agoura Hil...
- Hello Holyoke! Welcome to the citizen engagement f...
- Government Procurement: An Optimist's View
- Government for The 21st Century - My TedX talk at ...
- This is Important: Your Neighbors are Awesome
- Longtime SeeClickFix Partner Lansing, MI Gets a Ni...
- September SeeClickFix Press Roundup!
- Now Offering: Verified Accounts for Government Rep...
- SeeClickFix Announced as Finalist in Financial Tim...
- ▼ October (14)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)