Thursday, October 24, 2013 - By Ben Berkowitz - No comments
Millenials, Institutions, Government Shutdown, and SeeClickFix's View of it All on Al Jazeera America
A friend of SeeClickFix was kind enough to bootleg this copy of last Friday's Inside Story on Al Jazeera America (produced by Janet Weinstein and hosted by David Shuster). I was one of the talking heads along with Erica Williams and Norman Horn. The topic of the day: A government that nearly defaulted and a growing generation of citizens committed to finding solutions to a growing governance reset in the U.S.
Sign-Up for SeeClickFix Neighborhood Alerts
- SeeClickFix Launches a New Feature to Help States,...
- Closing the Loop
- Commonwealth Connect 9 Months Later
- Rebuilding Trust: A New Way to Think About the Soc...
- Millenials, Institutions, Government Shutdown, and...
- Gadgets, Gismos, and a Happy Button for Agoura Hil...
- Hello Holyoke! Welcome to the citizen engagement f...
- Government Procurement: An Optimist's View
- Government for The 21st Century - My TedX talk at ...
- This is Important: Your Neighbors are Awesome
- Longtime SeeClickFix Partner Lansing, MI Gets a Ni...
- September SeeClickFix Press Roundup!
- Now Offering: Verified Accounts for Government Rep...
- SeeClickFix Announced as Finalist in Financial Tim...
- ▼ October (14)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)