Monday, March 12, 2012 - By Kevin Donohue - 1 comment
Join a growing startup team that is connecting 100,000's of citizens to each other and their government world wide. Our data feeds are distributed by hundreds of media partners who use the data to inform readers and hold their government accountable. Come join us in remaking the user interface to government. Power to the community!
We believe treating our employees right is important to doing great work. Here are the benefits we're offering right now:
* Competitive Salary
* Equity - Everyone who works here owns a bit of the company's success
* Each engineer gets the latest gear to help them excel at their job
* Conferences - Continue your learning at conferences and we'll pick up the tab
* Health insurance benefits
* Three weeks paid time off
The right person for the job will have both excellent communication skills and strong technical skills. We’re looking for somebody who can adapt quickly to dynamic situations and produce creative solutions to challenges. Your skills should include:
* Knowledge of API data exchange formats, including SOAP, XML and JSON.
* Network skills capable of communicating concepts such as NAT, DNS,VPNs, and remote access protocols.
* An understanding of data modeling in a relational database.
* A good understanding of one or more scripting languages.
* Most importantly you must be flexible to changing technologies, environments and schedules. No two projects are exactly the same and each requires a dynamic response while still maintaining a strong attention to detail and drive to completion.
Preferably your skills would include:
* Familiarity with Ruby on Rails.
* On-site experience in an enterprise environment.
* Experience working with clients to understand their needs andproviding solutions.
* Familiarity with UNIX based operating systems.
* Experience with data processing and analysis with scripting languages.
Prior work experience is not required.
- ► 2013 (119)
- The Knope Award: Michelle Doppelt
- The Knope Award
- SXSW Panel: What Civil Society Can Learn from Soci...
- State Integrity Investigation
- Enhanced Dashboard Now Available
- We're Hiring an Integration Specialist
- SeeClickFeast: Shake Shack comes to New Haven
- We're hiring!
- Boston Tree Party
- Homeward Bound: A SeeClickFix Journey
- Partnership Update: Oakland
- ▼ March (11)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)