We are currently experiencing server issues.
Monday, March 19, 2012 - By Megan - No comments
As with the old dashboard, staff will still be able to manage and address inbound constituent submissions by navigating to the "Issues" tab where they can comment on, acknowledge, bulk acknowledge, close, bulk close, and assign issues. Admin users can also export data in real time, filter issues (by assignee, date, status, or service request type), and leave private notes. Feel free to contact SeeClickFix with any questions or feedback!
- ► 2013 (119)
- The Knope Award: Michelle Doppelt
- The Knope Award
- SXSW Panel: What Civil Society Can Learn from Soci...
- State Integrity Investigation
- Enhanced Dashboard Now Available
- We're Hiring an Integration Specialist
- SeeClickFeast: Shake Shack comes to New Haven
- We're hiring!
- Boston Tree Party
- Homeward Bound: A SeeClickFix Journey
- Partnership Update: Oakland
- ▼ March (11)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)