We are currently experiencing server issues.
Friday, December 10, 2010 - By Ben Berkowitz - No comments
Today SCF has two new media partners. One in Mass and the other in New Mexico.
These two new media partners add to nearly 1,000 media partners working with SeeClickFix to deliver citizens' concerns to their governments and each other. As we grow SCF we are ever grateful for the 4th estate's willingness to disrupt at the local level. Both of these hyperlocal sites are providing a valuable service to their communities and we salute them for that.
Worcester Wired has created their own section for SCF which you can check out here: http://www.worcesterwired.com/seeclickfix-2/
and Rio Rancho has SCF embedded on the homepage here: http://www.rrobserver.com/
Cheers to new friends!
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- To sell or to disrupt?
- Grist Recommends Using SeeClickFix for a New Year'...
- Update: Help Improve an Intersection in New Haven
- Winter 311!
- Huntington, NY fixes problems FAST!
- SeeClickFix is on Craig Newmark's phone and its hi...
- How to Fix America Segment on PBS featured SeeClic...
- Rockford Register Star Launches Problem Tracker
- Proactive Community Group in DC Using SeeClickFix
- The Battle for Control of Smart Cities: SeeClickFi...
- Nicco Mele Highlights SeeClickFix in Parker Spitze...
- New Friends from Coast to Coast...Yeah!
- Neighbors helping Neighbors to get their heat on i...
- SeeClickFix on The Local East Village blog
- Inc. names Ben Berkowitz as an entrepreneur they l...
- Huffington Post's Greatest Person Of The Day: See...
- Providence keeps their parks safe
- ▼ December (17)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)