We are currently experiencing server issues.
Tuesday, December 21, 2010 - By Kayla Vandervort - No comments
Last week as Minnesota was hit with a huge snow storm, the citizens of St. Paul turned to SeeClickFix to bring attention to areas that needed the most help. Over 40 snow related issues reported in St. Paul alone ranged from unplowed streets, bus stops, sidewalks, and snow covered traffic lights. We give a special thanks to the Minnesota Public Radio, who has made it possible for the citizens of Minnesota to report community issues on the SeeClickFix map widget straight from their site.
Any snow storms coming towards your town? Be sure to utilize SeeClickFix!
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- To sell or to disrupt?
- Grist Recommends Using SeeClickFix for a New Year'...
- Update: Help Improve an Intersection in New Haven
- Winter 311!
- Huntington, NY fixes problems FAST!
- SeeClickFix is on Craig Newmark's phone and its hi...
- How to Fix America Segment on PBS featured SeeClic...
- Rockford Register Star Launches Problem Tracker
- Proactive Community Group in DC Using SeeClickFix
- The Battle for Control of Smart Cities: SeeClickFi...
- Nicco Mele Highlights SeeClickFix in Parker Spitze...
- New Friends from Coast to Coast...Yeah!
- Neighbors helping Neighbors to get their heat on i...
- SeeClickFix on The Local East Village blog
- Inc. names Ben Berkowitz as an entrepreneur they l...
- Huffington Post's Greatest Person Of The Day: See...
- Providence keeps their parks safe
- ▼ December (17)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)