We are currently experiencing server issues.
Monday, December 20, 2010 - By Ben Berkowitz - No comments
Appolicious asked Craig Newmark, founder of Craig's list, what's on his phone.
The Answer, "SeeClickFix"
Why you ask?
Newmark: "Real eGovernment. If you see a problem, you take a picture, geotag it, and send it to the right local government people to get it fixed.”
Check out the post here and get excited for our shiny new app to be released in the first week of the New Year!
If you've never heard of this little site Craig runs you should check that out as well.
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- To sell or to disrupt?
- Grist Recommends Using SeeClickFix for a New Year'...
- Update: Help Improve an Intersection in New Haven
- Winter 311!
- Huntington, NY fixes problems FAST!
- SeeClickFix is on Craig Newmark's phone and its hi...
- How to Fix America Segment on PBS featured SeeClic...
- Rockford Register Star Launches Problem Tracker
- Proactive Community Group in DC Using SeeClickFix
- The Battle for Control of Smart Cities: SeeClickFi...
- Nicco Mele Highlights SeeClickFix in Parker Spitze...
- New Friends from Coast to Coast...Yeah!
- Neighbors helping Neighbors to get their heat on i...
- SeeClickFix on The Local East Village blog
- Inc. names Ben Berkowitz as an entrepreneur they l...
- Huffington Post's Greatest Person Of The Day: See...
- Providence keeps their parks safe
- ▼ December (17)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)