We are currently experiencing server issues.
Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - By Kayla Vandervort - No comments
On Christmas Eve, Grist released "Seven New Year's resolutions to make your neighborhood a better place." SeeClickFix came in at resolution number 5, where "if you see something, say something." Other resolutions suggested were planting something, picking up litter, getting to know your neighbors, finding who you government representatives are, shopping locally and going for a walk.
Yesterday, Philly.com also featured a New Year's Resolution list on how to be a better citizen. Coming in at number 6, SeeClickFix was featured as a way citizens can communicate with the city.
Well we agree, what better way to start off 2011 by making your neighborhood a better place... and using SeeClickFix!
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- To sell or to disrupt?
- Grist Recommends Using SeeClickFix for a New Year'...
- Update: Help Improve an Intersection in New Haven
- Winter 311!
- Huntington, NY fixes problems FAST!
- SeeClickFix is on Craig Newmark's phone and its hi...
- How to Fix America Segment on PBS featured SeeClic...
- Rockford Register Star Launches Problem Tracker
- Proactive Community Group in DC Using SeeClickFix
- The Battle for Control of Smart Cities: SeeClickFi...
- Nicco Mele Highlights SeeClickFix in Parker Spitze...
- New Friends from Coast to Coast...Yeah!
- Neighbors helping Neighbors to get their heat on i...
- SeeClickFix on The Local East Village blog
- Inc. names Ben Berkowitz as an entrepreneur they l...
- Huffington Post's Greatest Person Of The Day: See...
- Providence keeps their parks safe
- ▼ December (17)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)