Monday, November 9, 2009 - By Ben Berkowitz - No comments
When users visit the seeclickfix.com/New-Haven homepage, they will be greeted with a United Way banner asking New Haven residents to get involved in opportunities to Give, Advocate or Volunteer in Greater New Haven.
Over the next few months, United Way will be helping SeeClickFix by informing people in the towns surrounding New Haven about the opportunity to report and collaborate on neighborhood concerns online with SeeClickFix.com. Our affiliation with United Way unites us with a local non-profit organization whose goal is to improve lives and create long-lasting changes that prevent community problems.
SeeClickFix’s local issue reporting system and United Way’s message of Give, Advocate and Volunteer are both an invitation to get involved and be part of the change. Together, united, we can inspire hope and create opportunities for a better tomorrow.
If you are interested in teaming up with SeeClickFix in your neighborhood email firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- America's got Potholes
- Smart City Radio SeeClickFix and Dayne Walling int...
- Events, Presentations and Radio Conversations in t...
- A reminder why we started SeeClickFix
- 4 Street Lights with one Click
- ...and Mark is headed to Philly
- Jeff is headed to PDF Spain as a google fellow tod...
- SeeClickFix Launches 83 Languages into beta
- Why Open Government Matters: Case and Point
- Citizenship 2.0
- Give us your vote at the Crunchies
- Animals Saved from home reported for 9 months on S...
- SeeClickFix iPhone app updated!
- Fixer Upper Debuted on 9 more injersey sites.
- SeeClickFix Teams Up with United Way of Greater Ne...
- City of Prince George BC Canada launches idle free...
- Vote to Get a pothole fixed on Election Day: New Y...
- Google Search Rank + SeeClickFix = Accountability?...
- ▼ November (19)
- ► 2008 (62)