Wednesday, November 11, 2009 - By Ben Berkowitz - No comments
Ted Mann has worked with us to get FixerUpper started up on InJersey.Com.
injersey.com is the first hyperlocal to launch the SeeClickFix text widget in conjunction with our map widget.
We really love the design of the Gannett owned site and have included in our presentation today at CUNY today for the New Business Models for news conference.
If you have not see it yet this is a great video that Ted made to explain watch areas on SeeClickFix (the once mysterious ways that SCF sends alerts)
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- America's got Potholes
- Smart City Radio SeeClickFix and Dayne Walling int...
- Events, Presentations and Radio Conversations in t...
- A reminder why we started SeeClickFix
- 4 Street Lights with one Click
- ...and Mark is headed to Philly
- Jeff is headed to PDF Spain as a google fellow tod...
- SeeClickFix Launches 83 Languages into beta
- Why Open Government Matters: Case and Point
- Citizenship 2.0
- Give us your vote at the Crunchies
- Animals Saved from home reported for 9 months on S...
- SeeClickFix iPhone app updated!
- Fixer Upper Debuted on 9 more injersey sites.
- SeeClickFix Teams Up with United Way of Greater Ne...
- City of Prince George BC Canada launches idle free...
- Vote to Get a pothole fixed on Election Day: New Y...
- Google Search Rank + SeeClickFix = Accountability?...
- ▼ November (19)
- ► 2008 (62)