Thursday, November 12, 2009 - By Unknown - No comments

SeeClickFix iPhone app updated!



The newest SeeClickFix app was released in the app store today.

This version fixes the crashing issues that some were having and adds a new feature.

You can now take a photo and add it with a comment to an existing issue nearby.

I love this feature because it allows those of us with iPhones to strengthen the impact of issues documented by those clickers who don't have them.

I also like to use this feature to take a photo of a fix before I close the issue as a thanks to the fixer.

SeeClickFix is now sending alerts to thousands of governments. Look how easy it is to sign up yours.

Jeff and I made a very amateur video on my G10 demonstrating the new app.

Check it out below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment