Thursday, November 12, 2009 - By Ben Berkowitz - No comments
The newest SeeClickFix app was released in the app store today.
This version fixes the crashing issues that some were having and adds a new feature.
You can now take a photo and add it with a comment to an existing issue nearby.
I love this feature because it allows those of us with iPhones to strengthen the impact of issues documented by those clickers who don't have them.
I also like to use this feature to take a photo of a fix before I close the issue as a thanks to the fixer.
SeeClickFix is now sending alerts to thousands of governments. Look how easy it is to sign up yours.
Jeff and I made a very amateur video on my G10 demonstrating the new app.
Check it out below.
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- America's got Potholes
- Smart City Radio SeeClickFix and Dayne Walling int...
- Events, Presentations and Radio Conversations in t...
- A reminder why we started SeeClickFix
- 4 Street Lights with one Click
- ...and Mark is headed to Philly
- Jeff is headed to PDF Spain as a google fellow tod...
- SeeClickFix Launches 83 Languages into beta
- Why Open Government Matters: Case and Point
- Citizenship 2.0
- Give us your vote at the Crunchies
- Animals Saved from home reported for 9 months on S...
- SeeClickFix iPhone app updated!
- Fixer Upper Debuted on 9 more injersey sites.
- SeeClickFix Teams Up with United Way of Greater Ne...
- City of Prince George BC Canada launches idle free...
- Vote to Get a pothole fixed on Election Day: New Y...
- Google Search Rank + SeeClickFix = Accountability?...
- ▼ November (19)
- ► 2008 (62)