Saturday, November 14, 2009 - By Ben Berkowitz - No comments
Media and Government have both been disrupted by a more open society. At the heart of and fueling the disruption are citizens that are using the web to get more out of these two vital traditionally institutional resources.
Curious what people think about the changing face of Citizenship and what it means for the future of democracy as two of our oldest institutions continue to have their doors pulled open for wider participation.
Where Participatory Gov Meets Participatory Media, what does participation look like in the age of the platform?
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- America's got Potholes
- Smart City Radio SeeClickFix and Dayne Walling int...
- Events, Presentations and Radio Conversations in t...
- A reminder why we started SeeClickFix
- 4 Street Lights with one Click
- ...and Mark is headed to Philly
- Jeff is headed to PDF Spain as a google fellow tod...
- SeeClickFix Launches 83 Languages into beta
- Why Open Government Matters: Case and Point
- Citizenship 2.0
- Give us your vote at the Crunchies
- Animals Saved from home reported for 9 months on S...
- SeeClickFix iPhone app updated!
- Fixer Upper Debuted on 9 more injersey sites.
- SeeClickFix Teams Up with United Way of Greater Ne...
- City of Prince George BC Canada launches idle free...
- Vote to Get a pothole fixed on Election Day: New Y...
- Google Search Rank + SeeClickFix = Accountability?...
- ▼ November (19)
- ► 2008 (62)