We are currently experiencing server issues.
Wednesday, November 27, 2013 - By Tucker Severson - No comments
Hi, my name is Tucker Severson. I am the newest member of the SeeClickFix sales team.
I am thrilled to be a part of the team at SeeClickFix. This is a really exciting time for our municipal partners and the citizens that they serve. Government transparency, citizen engagement and flexible web technologies are transforming the way democracy is being served across the country and I feel lucky to be a part of this incredibly powerful trend. I especially look forward to learning from our government partners and lending a hand as they build the next generation of civic communication.
If you have any questions about how SeeClickFix can help your community, don't hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click Thank You
- Meet Tucker: New Addition to the SeeClickFix Team!...
- Volunteers in New Haven step-up to get more neighb...
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors Make Greensboro, NC Mo...
- A Model City after all - 5 Years in Open Data and ...
- Greetings from #NLCSEA!
- Growth Hacking SCF in Underused Neighborhoods
- Commonwealth Connect Receives a Dedicated Home Onl...
- From SeeClickFix to City Camp to Code For America ...
- The "City Initiated" Trend in Transparency
- SeeClickFix Announces the SCF Fellowship and is Ta...
- Traffic Cones, Creative fixes and dog poo.
- Broken Windows & SeeClickFix
- ▼ November (13)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)