We are currently experiencing server issues.
Thursday, November 14, 2013 - By Ben Berkowitz - No comments
The Commonwealth Connect app continues to grow and receive attention from the press and new users alike. Yesterday, we launched a new Commonwealth Connect website to highlight early successes
It has been exciting to see the use of open data in the local press in stories like this one and this one, and to see Seattle's former CTO recommend a program similar to Commonwealth Connect.
For help with data inquiries email email@example.com.
- Click Thank You
- Meet Tucker: New Addition to the SeeClickFix Team!...
- Volunteers in New Haven step-up to get more neighb...
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors Make Greensboro, NC Mo...
- A Model City after all - 5 Years in Open Data and ...
- Greetings from #NLCSEA!
- Growth Hacking SCF in Underused Neighborhoods
- Commonwealth Connect Receives a Dedicated Home Onl...
- From SeeClickFix to City Camp to Code For America ...
- The "City Initiated" Trend in Transparency
- SeeClickFix Announces the SCF Fellowship and is Ta...
- Traffic Cones, Creative fixes and dog poo.
- Broken Windows & SeeClickFix
- ▼ November (13)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)