We are currently experiencing server issues.
Wednesday, August 14, 2013 - By Ben Westermann-Clark - 1 comment
Today, we are excited to announce two new SeeClickFix partners. In case you don't follow us on Twitter, you may not have heard that both launched early this week, adding a new partner on each side of the country.
With over 200,000 residents, Chula Vista adds to our many awesome partners in California--not to mention at time of launch tons of already-active members.
Stockbridge, Georgia is a great city in the Atlanta metropolitan area, and another Georgia partner we couldn't be more excited about, who've already gotten started reporting neighborhood issues.
Stay tuned here for more info on these two new friends of SeeClickFix, and if you have any questions in the meantime please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Bring it back, that old Civic Hack
- ICYMI: Official Announcement of SeeClickFix and Ch...
- Two (Awesome) New Members of the SeeClickFix Famil...
- SeeClickFix, Sinkholes & Stats
- Using SeeClickFix to Meet All of Your Workflow Man...
- The Open Source Path to Civic Geekdom
- Meet John: New Addition to the SeeClickFix Team!
- July SeeClickFix Shoutouts
- ▼ August (8)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)