Monday, June 24, 2013 - By Unknown - No comments
We were proud to host Connecticut's sole National Day of Civic Hacking. With over two dozen awesome civic activists at SCF HQ, we had projects ranging from DataHaven, Bump Finder, Community Geo-Policing (aka SeeClickBust), all using parts of the SeeClickFix API.
There was also some great support and followup both outside New Haven and online, including this blog post: Bettering Neighborhoods with R: Exploring and Analyzing SeeClickFix Data.
For the rest of June, you can submit your project for review by the White House and other partners. 8 to 15 projects will be invited to attend an event at the White House at the end of July.
We'll definitely be hosting a couple more of these in the near future, so be sure to stay tuned & find out more.
- New Haven Civic Hack Day Roundup!
- City of Boston and SeeClickFix Announce the Offici...
- Taking Action in Jersey City, NJ
- SeeClickFix and Commonwealth Connect Issues Map!
- May SeeClickFix Shoutouts
- Is That a SeeClickFix Commercial?
- Thank You Public Servants and Municipal Employees!...
- How Albany Prioritizes Technology
- ▼ June (8)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)