Monday, June 3, 2013 - By Ben Westermann-Clark - No comments
In case you missed it: this great article on GovTech talks all about the great things the City of Albany, NY is doing to prioritize technology, modernized services, and continued high quality government services to citizens of Albany.
Included in part of this is their brand new app AlbanyWorks4U, powered by SeeClickFix. From the article:
Congrats, Albany, and we're proud to be in such good company.The city's openness to feedback is reflected by a new SeeClickFix application called AlbanyWorks4U. Like service trackers popping up in many cities across the country, the program uses GPS to recognize a reporting user’s location and provides a menu of common concerns from which to select. Users can upload pictures to accompany a report, and the application can be used for a variety of issues, such as graffiti, street maintenance, street light issues, damaged trees, parking meters and trash collection.
- New Haven Civic Hack Day Roundup!
- City of Boston and SeeClickFix Announce the Offici...
- Taking Action in Jersey City, NJ
- SeeClickFix and Commonwealth Connect Issues Map!
- May SeeClickFix Shoutouts
- Is That a SeeClickFix Commercial?
- Thank You Public Servants and Municipal Employees!...
- How Albany Prioritizes Technology
- ▼ June (8)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)