Thursday, March 14, 2013 - By Ben Westermann-Clark - No comments
As noted in this awesome write-up on WPCentral SeeClickFix is all riled up today thanks to the excited announcement of a new way to monitor & report issues: SeeClickFix's very first app for Windows Phone 8. A whole new world for us, this app now lets any SeeClickFixers report and track issues on-the-go from Windows Phone 8 devices.
Instead of mincing words, just download the app here, and please let us know what you think by reviewing it in the marketplace! Anything from bug reports to shameless praise--we'd love to hear from you.
Leave your feedback in the market, in the comments below, or give us an email.
- SeeClickFix Partners with St. Paul!
- Package Theft? No Problem for SeeClickFix Citizens...
- SeeClickFix for Windows Phones!
- Don Tapscott and the Future of an Open World
- Tuesday Shoutouts for Your Friendly Neighborhood S...
- SeeClickFix is hiring for an Account Executive to ...
- Urban Resources Initiative + New Haven = Trees
- Mapping Sinkholes Before They Become Serious
- Poppin' Champaign
- ▼ March (9)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)