Friday, March 1, 2013 - By Ben Westermann-Clark - No comments
Today, SeeClickFix is excited to announce our newest city partner: Champaign, Illinois. Joining the ranks of cities using new and efficient ways to find, assess, and resolve issues, Champaign's Public Works Department is already doing a great job proactively responding to and solving issues through SeeClickFix.
Dennis Schmidt, the Director of Public Works for Champaign, hit the nail on the head and said, "We're excited to offer our residents another option for communicating concerns to Public Works. This will allow them to be our 'eyes and ears' so that we can be aware of and more quickly address issues."
To get started, check out the issues that have already been reported in Champaign, or follow the area to get alerts whenever something is happening:
And don't forget to read the announcement on the city's website or here after the jump, check out the coverage on Illinois Homepage, and remember all the ways to get in touch with Champaign's Public Works Department. As always, please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions
City of Champaign Launches SeeClickFix Mobile App
- SeeClickFix Partners with St. Paul!
- Package Theft? No Problem for SeeClickFix Citizens...
- SeeClickFix for Windows Phones!
- Don Tapscott and the Future of an Open World
- Tuesday Shoutouts for Your Friendly Neighborhood S...
- SeeClickFix is hiring for an Account Executive to ...
- Urban Resources Initiative + New Haven = Trees
- Mapping Sinkholes Before They Become Serious
- Poppin' Champaign
- ▼ March (9)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)