Tuesday, November 20, 2012 - By Kevin Donohue - No comments
During Hurricane Sandy, SeeClickFix was one of a number of organizations collaborating across different levels of government to provide support for citizens affected by the storm. The U.S. General Services Administration recently organized a webinar with SeeClickFix and the National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administration to help describe some of the lessons learned through this experience.
The webinar can be viewed here. Ben Berkowitz, SeeClickFix's CEO, begins speaking at about the 32:00 minute mark.
- ► 2013 (119)
- AARP recognizes SeeClickFix
- Surrey, BC Launches SeeClickFix!
- SeeClickFix featured in GSA webinar
- GovTech.com talks SeeClickFix Post-Sandy Relief Ef...
- SeeClickFix and Mind Mixer as Civic inspirations f...
- Polis interviews Ben Berkowitz
- Leveraging SeeClickFix Open Content for Hurricane ...
- Sandy Storm Damage visualization by Dan Bernier
- Volunteers, Local Governments and FEMA use the Int...
- ▼ November (9)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)