Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - By Megan - 1 comment
Sponsored by the Connecticut Technology Council (CTC), the Fifth Annual Innovation Pipeline Awards recently honored SeeClickFix with its 'Most Promising New Internet/New Media Company of the Year' award. This year, the CTC selected approximately 65 companies for its "CT Tech Companies to Watch," which celebrates the most promising early stage and emerging technology companies in Connecticut identified by the CTC as having the best potential to be a successful enterprise. Among the companies, five (including SeeClickFix) received awards in their given category from new media to life sciences. Luckily, we've acquired some footage of SeeClickFix co-founder and CSO Kam Lasater accepting the award below. Enjoy!
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- SeeClickFix Wins Innovation Pipeline Award
- Registration open for inaugural SeeClickFix PhotoF...
- SubSeries Hosting Urban Design Event
- Help Us Monitor the Polls on Election Day
- Rock the Vote
- A Job Well Done
- Startup weekend - Put Your Time Where Your Mouth I...
- Reporting Neighborhood Nuisances Just A Click Away...
- ▼ November (8)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)