We are currently experiencing server issues.
Thursday, November 3, 2011 - By Megan - No comments
By Jeff Mooney, Partnership Director at SeeClickFix
When speaking with different cities about our Connect and CRM Plus services, I see firsthand the different ways citizens use SeeClickFix to engage with their local municipality and each other. Over this past weekend, we had an early snowstorm in New England that has caused quite a few problems. In the midst of all the power outages, downed trees, and debris, there was one post that jumped out at me.
Reported just three days ago through Courant.com, Issue #136357 - dumping greatly diminished due to new park stated that "a parcel of wasteland now a new park near the design center has practically eliminated a huge dumping problem." So far, it has been viewed by 16 people and another user, Brendan, closed the issue and encouraged the initial reporter to call 311 with her gratitude.
@SeeClickFix) and Facebook.
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- SeeClickFix Wins Innovation Pipeline Award
- Registration open for inaugural SeeClickFix PhotoF...
- SubSeries Hosting Urban Design Event
- Help Us Monitor the Polls on Election Day
- Rock the Vote
- A Job Well Done
- Startup weekend - Put Your Time Where Your Mouth I...
- Reporting Neighborhood Nuisances Just A Click Away...
- ▼ November (8)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)