We are currently experiencing server issues.
Friday, September 9, 2011 - By Megan - No comments
With its massive stability improvement and new UI, we're excited to release the latest version of our iPhone app (Version 2.4.0) now available in the App Store (courtesy of our mobile guru Jason Sznol). Thanks to feedback from the SeeClickFix community, we've made several new tweaks that will allow for a more stable and reliable user experience. These include: redone user navigation, added site messages, simplified locally saved reports, countless speed improvements, fixed crashes on iPod touch, and other fixes for previous bugs.
On the new launch screen, you'll find several new--as well as classic--options: Report, Issues, Neighbors, Messages, My Profile, and Settings (see left). Select the "Report" button to submit an issue in your community (see right). You can provide an issue summary and description, upload an image, and input your location via GPS or manually.
To view problems submitted by your neighbors, click the "Issues" button (see left). To view the recent activity for issues you submitted or commented on, navigate to your "Messages" section (see right).
Interested in seeing the most active users in your city or town? Check out "Neighbors" to see how many civic points your fellow reporters have earned (see left). To see your own SeeClickFix stats, simply click on "My Profile" and you'll be all set (see right).
You can download the new iPhone app here. We really love feedback from users like yourself and would appreciate if you rated the app in the App Store honestly. Help us help you (and your community)!
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- TGIF(ixed): Let there be light!
- Marshall Adopts New Citizen Reporting Tool for Com...
- Street Fight Summit
- Shift & Reset (and go to this workshop!)
- From Frustrating to Fixed - Let's Smarten Up the R...
- Everyday We're Hustlin...
- TGIF(ixed): The Driveway Dilemma
- Trash, Weeds and TVs: An Epic Community Cleanup
- SeeClickFix Integrates with Boston Open 311
- Mobile Apptastic: iPhone 2.4.0 Release
- This Weekend in Westville: Clean up the West River...
- TGIF(ixed): Neighbors helping neighbors
- City of Leduc Develops 'Transportation Master Plan...
- Reporting Complaints Now A Click Away
- ▼ September (14)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)