We are currently experiencing server issues.
Friday, February 18, 2011 - By Ben Berkowitz - No comments
In its first month of use at city level 316 issues have been reported in Raleigh with nearly 75% of them fixed.
We want highlight again the amazing collaboration between Government, Media and Citizens that's working to make Raleigh a better place to live.
Here's the story on WRAL
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- Ben named Top 25 Public Sector Innovators by Gover...
- Graffiti, Trash and Other issues getting fixed in ...
- SeeClickFix gets real results for citizens in Rale...
- Newnan, GA launches SeeClickFix Plus on the heels ...
- Speaking Up leads to Clean Up
- SeeClickFix widget helps Philly reporters to inves...
- We need more – but smarter – civic engagement
- Islip DPW Patches Pothole
- Raleigh Councilman Bonner Gaylord receives award f...
- Local TV is going local
- Grow NY partners with SCF and Embeds widget for be...
- "Accountability and transparency will only improve...
- We're hiring! Want to work with us?
- If there's one Media Event to go to...
- ▼ February (14)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)