Saturday, February 19, 2011 - By Ben Berkowitz - No comments
A few weeks ago we stabilized the connection to the newest implementation of open311 in SF and it seems to be having some impact.
Here's a list of the recently fixed issues reported to SF311 on SCF: http://seeclickfix.com/san-francisco/issues/closed
Now all we need to do is spread the word. Many users are reporting using the new SCF iPhone app available here and we're getting really good feedback: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/seeclickfix/id322000552?mt=8
If you're in SF and want to get out the word about this new way of connecting to City Hall and reporting problems in SF you can embed the widget on your site: http://www.seeclickfix.com/widget or share this post with your friends.
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- Ben named Top 25 Public Sector Innovators by Gover...
- Graffiti, Trash and Other issues getting fixed in ...
- SeeClickFix gets real results for citizens in Rale...
- Newnan, GA launches SeeClickFix Plus on the heels ...
- Speaking Up leads to Clean Up
- SeeClickFix widget helps Philly reporters to inves...
- We need more – but smarter – civic engagement
- Islip DPW Patches Pothole
- Raleigh Councilman Bonner Gaylord receives award f...
- Local TV is going local
- Grow NY partners with SCF and Embeds widget for be...
- "Accountability and transparency will only improve...
- We're hiring! Want to work with us?
- If there's one Media Event to go to...
- ▼ February (14)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)