Wednesday, February 2, 2011 - By Ben Berkowitz - No comments
Who's coming to We Media NYC April 6?
If you seek meaning from the events in Egypt, then you should know Mona Eltahawy. Ms. Eltahawy has been a correspondent in the Middle East and North Africa for Reuters and other news organizations. But it is on her blog and through Twitter that she has become an authority to which Western media have turned. Meet her at We Media NYC on April 6, where she'll join a brilliant cast of digital daVincis who help us understand the human experience in the digital world. Participants will include:
Craig Newmark, founder of Craigslist
Scott Heiferman, founder of Meetup
Diana Wells, president of Ashoka
Mona Eltahawy - Independent Journalist
Roo Rogers, co-author of What's Mine is Yours/The Rise of Collaborative Consumption
Steve Rubel, SVP and head of insights for Edelman PR
Steve Rosenbaum, founder of Magnify Networks and author of Curation Nation
Stowe Boyd, social philosopher and web anthropologist
Ben Berkowitz, founder of SeeClickFix
Melinda Wittsock, founder of NewsIT and Capitol News Connection
Rex Sorgatz, Fimoculous
Corvida Raven, SheGeeks
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- Ben named Top 25 Public Sector Innovators by Gover...
- Graffiti, Trash and Other issues getting fixed in ...
- SeeClickFix gets real results for citizens in Rale...
- Newnan, GA launches SeeClickFix Plus on the heels ...
- Speaking Up leads to Clean Up
- SeeClickFix widget helps Philly reporters to inves...
- We need more – but smarter – civic engagement
- Islip DPW Patches Pothole
- Raleigh Councilman Bonner Gaylord receives award f...
- Local TV is going local
- Grow NY partners with SCF and Embeds widget for be...
- "Accountability and transparency will only improve...
- We're hiring! Want to work with us?
- If there's one Media Event to go to...
- ▼ February (14)
- ► 2010 (264)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)