We are currently experiencing server issues.
Thursday, October 7, 2010 - By Kayla Vandervort - 1 comment
The hyperlocal blog Bridgeport by Steve Vance, was launched today with a SeeClickFix twist. The blog aims to "promote Chicago, the Bridgeport neighborhood, and its many local businesses." The SeeClickFix map widget sits nicely to the right of his blog, where visitors can report issues and view other issues reported by fellow Bridgeporters.
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- Speedy Cleanup at Intersection in Albuquerque
- Leaning Stop Sign and Graffiti Fixed in Providence...
- The Saratogian works to improve dangerous intersec...
- NYC Heat Watch
- Mission Accomplished
- Traffic Light Trouble in Hamden
- Mayoral Hopeful Touts SeeClickFix in Toronto
- Innovation and Open Government in Toronto
- Words of wisdom on orchestrating a 'SeeClickFix St...
- Senator From Guam Utilizes SeeClickFix
- Manor.Govfresh video starring Kam!
- An overdue welcome to Daniel from the rest of the ...
- Bus Stop Gets Makeover, With School Spirit!
- Storm Warning
- Running Stop Signs? Not in Greenbriar
- Pothole problem resolved with WBTV investigation
- Making Infrastructure Work
- See, Click, Fix Oberlin Ave. in Ohio
- RI Independent Gubernatorial Candidate runs on Ope...
- A welcome to Assistant Fire Chief Pat Egan and a b...
- Comparing Health data to engaged SeeClickFix commu...
- SCF aims to help Hurricane Karl destruction in Ver...
- Hyperlocal Blog in Chicago Embeds SeeClickFix
- A little bit of paint is all it took, in Guam
- SeeClickFixing Dangerous Intersection in Seattle
- SeeClickFixer Spotlight: Cooper Morrow
- SeeClickFix To Attend Macrowikinomics Discovery Da...
- From Potholes to Graffiti: A Primer to Eric Case's...
- WBTV of Charlotte Helps Acknowledge Faded Road Mar...
- ▼ October (29)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)