Monday, October 18, 2010 - By Kayla Vandervort - No comments
Issue #59089 was posted on September 28th, reporting that there was graffiti covering a bus stop from top to bottom. The bus stop is located right across George Washington High School football field on a high traffic road in Mangilao, Guam. Yesterday it was reported, "Issue resolved. Perhaps George Washington High School volunteers painted the bus stop because they used their school colors. Nice job Geckos!" Not only was the bus stop completely repainted, but it was screaming with school spirit!
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- Speedy Cleanup at Intersection in Albuquerque
- Leaning Stop Sign and Graffiti Fixed in Providence...
- The Saratogian works to improve dangerous intersec...
- NYC Heat Watch
- Mission Accomplished
- Traffic Light Trouble in Hamden
- Mayoral Hopeful Touts SeeClickFix in Toronto
- Innovation and Open Government in Toronto
- Words of wisdom on orchestrating a 'SeeClickFix St...
- Senator From Guam Utilizes SeeClickFix
- Manor.Govfresh video starring Kam!
- An overdue welcome to Daniel from the rest of the ...
- Bus Stop Gets Makeover, With School Spirit!
- Storm Warning
- Running Stop Signs? Not in Greenbriar
- Pothole problem resolved with WBTV investigation
- Making Infrastructure Work
- See, Click, Fix Oberlin Ave. in Ohio
- RI Independent Gubernatorial Candidate runs on Ope...
- A welcome to Assistant Fire Chief Pat Egan and a b...
- Comparing Health data to engaged SeeClickFix commu...
- SCF aims to help Hurricane Karl destruction in Ver...
- Hyperlocal Blog in Chicago Embeds SeeClickFix
- A little bit of paint is all it took, in Guam
- SeeClickFixing Dangerous Intersection in Seattle
- SeeClickFixer Spotlight: Cooper Morrow
- SeeClickFix To Attend Macrowikinomics Discovery Da...
- From Potholes to Graffiti: A Primer to Eric Case's...
- WBTV of Charlotte Helps Acknowledge Faded Road Mar...
- ▼ October (29)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)