Thursday, September 9, 2010 - By Prathima Manohar - 2 comments
In less than three weeks New Delhi, India’s Capital is going to host the Common Wealth Games. The games have been highly contentious up till now .
The Urban Vision & MSN India have just launched “ I heart CWG Delhi” campaign in an attempt to energize the citizens to rise up for their city & back the Games.
For centuries, Indians have been able to make most out of chaotic situations. There is always a work around. Every problem can be solved & fixed.
It’s called The Great Indian Jugaad.
The People of India managed to become one the most powerful economies in the world with this attitude. So , this campaign pushes the civil society get up and get working to make the experience of the upcoming CWG special for all the guests who are going to visit us this October.
The campaign also invites people to use “Citizen Watch” which is powered by See Click fix to report issues and come together and help make our city better. The campaign also encourages Delhites to get in touch with their local Resident Welfare Associations and work with them to get smaller issues fixed.
Spread the CWG Delhi 2010 Love. Join the movement!
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- New Lights on Court Street Bridge
- Government 2.0 and Community News in Chicago
- From pedestrian safety to a safer community - Woos...
- Frustration Documentation and Feedback
- We go back to the basics, say thank you
- SeeClickFix Helps a Fishy Situation
- WECT News of Wilmington Integrates SeeClickFix
- Mashing Up Local Texas Government
- Huffington Post Game Changer in Technology (WE NEE...
- Sharing Innovation in Providence at BIF 6
- SeeClickFix at the Knight-Batten Awards for Innova...
- I ♥ Delhi
- ▼ September (12)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)