We are currently experiencing server issues.
Friday, September 17, 2010 - By Ben Berkowitz - 1 comment
Yesterday we were excited to learn that Ben was named one of 8 "Game Changers for 2010" by the Huffington Post. Ariana Huffington describes the competition as a way to highlight those that are changing the way we look at the world around us. We were totally blown away to be included in this list which includes Steve Jobs and our friends at Ushahidi and Foursquare.
WE NEED YOUR HELP
The Huffington Post will pick one Ultimate Game Changer determined by your votes. We were not going to lobby for votes but we are sitting on the edge of the two and three seat right now with Steve Jobs in the lead and we see that there might be a chance of grabbing this thing.
The voting is a little confusing but here's what you do:
1) Click on the photo of Ben from this link: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/15/who-is-the-ultimate-game-_2_n_678753.html#s138511
2) Click 10 on the right (if you like him and want him to win :)
3) Click Vote
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- New Lights on Court Street Bridge
- Government 2.0 and Community News in Chicago
- From pedestrian safety to a safer community - Woos...
- Frustration Documentation and Feedback
- We go back to the basics, say thank you
- SeeClickFix Helps a Fishy Situation
- WECT News of Wilmington Integrates SeeClickFix
- Mashing Up Local Texas Government
- Huffington Post Game Changer in Technology (WE NEE...
- Sharing Innovation in Providence at BIF 6
- SeeClickFix at the Knight-Batten Awards for Innova...
- I ♥ Delhi
- ▼ September (12)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)