Thursday, January 7, 2010 - By Nicole D'Andrea - No comments
Sometimes it's nice to remember where everything started.
We're talking about potholes -- one of the more popular and most burdensome, non-emergency issues reported on SeeClickFix.
News 9 in Oklahoma recently reminded their viewers that snow removal and winter conditions can cause cracks and potholes on the road surface.
News anchor Mindy Mizell explained that SeeClickFix is the perfect avenue for reporting issues like potholes as the weather breaks and the roads are cleared.
Taking heed of environmental conditions after deluges or rain, fierce snow storms, or extreme droughts, is a great idea.
See the News 9 video here.
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- New Yorkers Get What New Yorkers Want
- Tucson Gets its Groove
- Our Roots
- Albuquerque Embraces SeeClickFix
- Using SeeClickFix to solve storm water problems | ...
- Expanding the Issue
- YpsiNews Lookin' Good
- City of Manor 2.0
- From Bulgaria With Love II
- Landlords, the heat is on
- Distributed 311 for Distributed Governance
- SeeClickFix is now embedded in the Capitol Hill Se...
- New Media Partners
- From Bulgaria With Love
- Winter Woes
- SeeClickFix Pro and the New York Times
- We Media Miami March 2009
- Communication, Communication
- SeeClickFix Helping NJ Hyperlocals
- SeeClickFix First: Issue makes NPR Story
- ▼ January (20)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)