Saturday, January 30, 2010 - By Nicole D'Andrea - No comments
Long hailed as a news outlet of the people, New York 1 recently reported about SeeClickFix and the city 311 Department's potential to incorporate the new technology.
Interviewing local New Yorkers, New York 1 found that many people were enthusiastic to see the city adapt SeeClickFix to their own existing system.
Personal Democracy Forum Founder Andrew Rasiej said in the news interview, governments are really playing a game of catch-up with new emerging technologies.
He sees SeeClickFix as one of many new applications that allow people to have better lives where they live.
The city of New York is looking into how they can incorporate SeeClickFix into their current system because as New York 1 has made clear: New Yorkers want New York to remain one of the best places to live.
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- New Yorkers Get What New Yorkers Want
- Tucson Gets its Groove
- Our Roots
- Albuquerque Embraces SeeClickFix
- Using SeeClickFix to solve storm water problems | ...
- Expanding the Issue
- YpsiNews Lookin' Good
- City of Manor 2.0
- From Bulgaria With Love II
- Landlords, the heat is on
- Distributed 311 for Distributed Governance
- SeeClickFix is now embedded in the Capitol Hill Se...
- New Media Partners
- From Bulgaria With Love
- Winter Woes
- SeeClickFix Pro and the New York Times
- We Media Miami March 2009
- Communication, Communication
- SeeClickFix Helping NJ Hyperlocals
- SeeClickFix First: Issue makes NPR Story
- ▼ January (20)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (62)