Tuesday, October 13, 2009 - By Ben Berkowitz - No comments
We've always loved Good Magazine and have been crossing our fingers for a story. Zach Frechette wrote a nice post about us here: http://www.good.is/post/online-community-improvement-tool-launches-in-25000-markets/
Recent events have placed SeeClickFix and Good in similar locations and we hope to have more interactions with this excellent publication.
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- Media as the 4th branch of government: the #gov20 ...
- The City Fix gets the DC ANC's Clicking and Fixing...
- While Captain Jack Patrols the streets those with ...
- New COMPACT SeeClickFix Text Widget - Cute enough...
- How to Web Enable Your Town in 6 Minutes
- Philly 311 and IdleFreePhilly both responding to C...
- SeeClickFix on Good Magazine's Homepage
- The Participatory Divide
- iPhone 3.1 upgrade affecting many applications
- Finding Allies on the platform - PDF, Open Cities,...
- SeeClickFix adds ads
- 25,000 Towns Just Launched On SeeClickFix
- Keep and eye on NYC landlords with Heat Watch and ...
- Transportation gets Clicked and Fixed? - New Haven...
- ▼ October (14)
- ► 2008 (62)