Monday, October 26, 2009 - By Ben Berkowitz - No comments
Our partners at the City Fix have been doing a great job at helping to create watch areas for elected officials in DC. They find the emails and let the elected officials know how SeeClickFix can better help connect them. When issues are reported by citizens elected neighborhood leaders can support them and give them more information.
We have created some easy-to-use tools but it takes groups like the City Fix getting their hands dirty to get people to use them. We think they're doing a great job and are excited to see what the citizens think in DC.
Article here: http://dc.thecityfix.com/seeclickfix-dc-more-responsive-government-at-your-fingertips/
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- Media as the 4th branch of government: the #gov20 ...
- The City Fix gets the DC ANC's Clicking and Fixing...
- While Captain Jack Patrols the streets those with ...
- New COMPACT SeeClickFix Text Widget - Cute enough...
- How to Web Enable Your Town in 6 Minutes
- Philly 311 and IdleFreePhilly both responding to C...
- SeeClickFix on Good Magazine's Homepage
- The Participatory Divide
- iPhone 3.1 upgrade affecting many applications
- Finding Allies on the platform - PDF, Open Cities,...
- SeeClickFix adds ads
- 25,000 Towns Just Launched On SeeClickFix
- Keep and eye on NYC landlords with Heat Watch and ...
- Transportation gets Clicked and Fixed? - New Haven...
- ▼ October (14)
- ► 2008 (62)