Tuesday, June 16, 2009 - By Ben Berkowitz - No comments
We sent this email out to our SideClicks today:
If you want to compete, feel free to follow the simple rules below.
SeeClickFix has grown a lot in the last few months and we thought we'd have another SideClick of the month contest.
Here's the Game Plan:
1) You create a watch area claiming your turf. (private or public...it's up to you)
2) You email us and let us know you have created the watch area.
3) You and your community report lots of Clickets in your hood before July 1.
4) The SideClick with the most Clickets in their watch area is announced as SideClick of the month on our blog, twitter and any place else that people listen to us.
We will also announce any additional information about your group that you would like us to publicize.
BONUS PRIZES: -Best Photo on a Clicket, -Best Video on a Clicket
Chris in Bozeman, MT holds the current belt... go out there and Click it away from him if you can.
P.S. there are now about 100 of you and you have grown to be an International community so you'll have to have your game face on.
- ► 2013 (119)
- ► 2012 (121)
- ► 2011 (205)
- ► 2010 (264)
- Connecting with DC 311 Automatically via API
- SeeClickFix and Respect to FixMyStreet
- Open 311 API – An Early Draft
- To Our SideClicks:
- The Goodspeed Update
- John Geraci: 4 Pillars an Open Civic System
- Time for an Open 311 API
- F** This
- SeeClickFix has a new look and some new features.
- Only in New Haven: Citizen places Apizza Bounty on...
- SeeClickFix in the Christian Science Monitor
- New SeeClickFix Turf
- ▼ June (12)
- ► 2008 (62)